It is believed that online communication is less formal than offline dating. Nevertheless, frequently, users feel problems with starting a conversation with a random interlocutor. Although everything seems to be clear, thoughts get scattered in the head when a random interlocutor appears on the screen of your device.
Below, we provide a checklist that consists of 25 questions. If you ask your interlocutor the below-mentioned points, you’ll definitely learn him/her from all sides and will be able to create a general impression. Moreover, if a nasty silence hangs between you, one of these questions will help defuse the situation and continue a dialogue.
- How did you get here?
- What are you searching for in this video chat? Are you here to have some fun, or do you want to find serious relations?
- What is your native town? From what country are you?
- Do you live with parents or rent a flat?
- Do you prefer city hustles or a calm countryside life?
- How do you usually spend your leisure time?
- What hobbies do you have? How do you entertain yourself?
- Do you like nature? Are you fond of active rest? For example, climbing, hikes. Or do you prefer sunbathing on a seacoast?
- Do you study or work? What is your occupation?
- What subjects did you like at school? Were you an excellent pupil?
- Why did you choose your profession? What do you like about it?
- Generally, do you like your profession? Is it the occupation you dreamt of? Or you would like to change your professional activity?
- Are you the sole of a company or a grey mouse? Are you an extroverted or introverted person?
- Do you have a wife/husband, or are you single?
- What is the family of your dream? How do you imagine family life?
- Do you love children?
- What is your favorite season, and why?
- Where do you usually spend vacations?
- Are you keen on traveling? What countries have you already visited, and where do you plan to go the next time?
- Do you have any talents?
- Do you like the modern world?
- Which traits of your character do you like and dislike? Why?
- How long do you visit this online video chat? Have you found a lot of pleasant interlocutors?
- How do you think is it possible to find true love in a random online chat?
- What do you want to try in your life? Any extreme sport, actions, or stuff like this? Generally, do you like extreme?
The above-mentioned questions will help develop a successful conversation. Do not try to stick to exclusively these points. Just feel your dialogue and let it goes as it is.